Bahama is a 90 ft (28 metre) classic Jack Hargraves design built by Lloyds Ship in Brisbane in 1981. She is maintained to Australian Maritime Survey standards. Bahama travels comfortably at a speed of 10 knots, with a range of 3500 nautical miles. Her master suite features a queen bed with spacious marble ensuite, while two further guest cabins with ensuites provide comfortable and luxurious accomodation for an additional four guests.
The welcoming saloon features refined lounging areas, entertainment system and a bar. Forward of the main saloon is the chef’s galley, control centre, captain’s bridge and crew areas, with a casual sun lounging area on the foredeck accessed via wide port and starboard decks, while below deck are the stylishly appointed guest staterooms, each with their own en suite bathrooms.
- Length : 28 metres (90 feet)
• Beam : 6 metres (21 feet)
• Draught : 2 metres (5 feet, 7 inches)
• Range : 3500 nautical miles
• 3 cabin accommodation, comprising one double master stateroom, and two 2-berth
staterooms, each with ensuite bathrooms
• Professional chef galley
• 3 deck levels
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• Spacious sunbathing lounge on flybridge deck
• Fully equipped for snorkelling, light tackle fishing, and non- motorised watersports
• Scuba gear and tuition available upon request
• Heavy tackle fishing gear and tuition available upon request
• Five star contemporary inspired cuisine provided by qualified on board chef
• Full laundry and ironing service provided
• DVD movie and music collection, as well as book library
Bahama $7,200/day (maximium 10 guests) Peak public holidays $8,640
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking and the balance 14 days before your charter.
There are no reviews for this boat yet.