Wanderlust is a favorite for guests that demand a large luxury vessel, with a well-protected cockpit and the convivial entertainment opportunities it presents. Take in the wide side decks leading to the expansive foredeck are where lazing on the front deck trampolines is the perfect pastime for sun worshippers. Whilst the spacious cockpit provides shade and plenty of seating with a huge esky; great for entertaining. Descend the aft stairs and enjoy a refreshing swim in the pristine waters of Sydney Harbour with ease.
• Sumptuous interior with classic timber finishes and all the comforts of home
• A massive and well-planned cockpit for entertaining
• Wide side decks for simple and safe access forward and aft
• Forward sundeck
• Three toilets and hot-water showers, including an outdoor deck shower.
• Fully equipped galley to cater for large groups including a stovetop and oven, large fridge, and good-sized freezers.
• BBQ is situated on the back deck.
• On-board entertainment includes a TV and a state-of-the-art stereo system.
Standard 4 hour Charter $2,200 ($550 per hour)
1-2 hour charter / private transfer Subject to availability, $1,300 minimum charge
Christmas Day $675 per hour Boxing Day $650 per hour
Minimum 5-hour charter
New Year’s Eve 7:00pm to 1:00am
$14,000 inclusive of wharf fees
New Year´s Day: $650 per hour
Australia Day: $650 per hour
Other Public Holidays All public holidays not noted above incur a 20% surcharge to standard rates.
Harbourlife Festival A surcharge of 20% will apply for charters during the Harbourlife Festival.
Surcharges Wharf fees: $50 for each use
BYO Fee: $100 (compulsory for all BYO charters)
Bar hostess (optional) $50p/h min 4 hours
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking the balance 7 days prior to the charter with a $1,000 bond.
There are no reviews for this boat yet.