The newly refurbished and renamed Ariston boat is an impeccable choice for Sydney Harbour Cruises. Displaying a timeless elegance, Ariston boat has been custom fitted to appeal to the most discerning tastes. Despite its timeless feel, it is equipped with state of the art features including an audio visual system, internet connectivity, the latest LED screens and data for laptops for presentations. Classically and uniquely appointed, Ariston boat is a unique and elegant luxury boat, now available for private charters on Sydney Harbour.
if you are looking for a weekend activity and to showcase the beautiful Sydney Harbour, we offering Ariston boat hire choice with Sydney Harbour Exclusive.
• 3 levels including indoor/outdoor upper deck
• Full walk around layout with wide, side walkways and handrails
• Reverse cycle air conditioning on all levels for all seasons comfort
• Handcrafted Southern Myrtle timberwork and soft leather trims
• State of the art 46" and 40" LED digital TV monitors
• Karaoke, Foxtel, free-to-air and DVD replay
• Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless replay of laptop presentations
• Remote controlled, Bose surround sound system with iPod input
• Fully equipped galley, fridge, freezer and icemaker
• Sleeps 10 in 5 twin cabins, each with their own private bathroom with full sized showers and toilets
Ariston Boat Hire
Includes skipper and crew
February – October
$990 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $3960
November and January
$1100 per hour
Minimum 3 hour charter $3300
$1100 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $4400
$240 per wait staff for a 4 hour charter
1 x wait staff per 15 guests
A bar staff surcharge will apply to all menus when the charter is for less than 20 guests
A chef surcharge applies when the catering spend is less than $1500.
Chef costs $260 for a 4 hour charter
Pick up and drop off wharf fees apply
Terms and Conditions:
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
50% deposit required to confirm your booking
To protect our hand laid teak decks, soft soled shoes only permitted on board (no heels)
50% deposit to secure and the balance 7 days prior to the charter including any catering and extra charges. A refundable bond is also required.
There are no reviews for this boat yet.